For a competitive fee proposal please e-mail your full survey specification to email@example.com
PCC Traffic Information Consultancy - Your specialist in transport data collection and presentation
Telephone: 01926 650 330
Equal Opportunities Policy (Page 2 of 4)
We recognise that the provision of equal opportunities in the workplace is not only good management practice; it also makes sound business sense. Our equal opportunities policy will help all those who work for us to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be utilised fully to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
To whom does the policy apply?
PCC Traffic Information Consultancy Ltd will ensure that the EO policy applies to all those who work for (or apply to work for) the organisation, These include all Employees Contract workers, Agency workers, Trainee workers and students on work experience or placements, Volunteer workers and former employees.
PCC Traffic Information Consultancy Ltd is committed to:
- Promoting equality of opportunity for all persons
- Promoting a good and harmonious working environment in which all persons are treated with respect
- Preventing occurrences of unlawful direct discrimination, indirect discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- Fulfilling all our legal obligations under the equality legislation and associated codes of practice
- Complying with our own equal opportunities policy and associated policies
- Taking lawful affirmative or positive action, where appropriate
- Regarding all breaches of equal opportunities policy as misconduct, which could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
The director has specific responsibility for the effective implementation of this policy. Each director, manager and supervisor also have responsibilities and we expect all our employees to abide by the policy and help create the equality environment, which is its objective.