For a competitive fee proposal please e-mail your full survey specification to firstname.lastname@example.org
PCC Traffic Information Consultancy - Your specialist in transport data collection and presentation
Telephone: 01926 650 330
Equal Opportunities Policy (Page 1 of 4)
Our statement of intent to include aims and objective of the policy:
- Who the policy applies to (scope)
- Outline of specific commitments/actions which will be undertaken
- How the policy will be implemented and who is responsible
- Monitoring and review
- How complaints will be dealt with.
- Statement of policy
The aim of this policy is to communicate the commitment of the board of directors to the promotion of equality of opportunity in PCC Traffic Information Consultancy Ltd.
It is our policy to provide employment equality to all, irrespective of:
- Gender (including gender reassignment)
- Marital or civil partnership status
- Having or not having dependance
- Religious belief or political opinion
- Race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, being an Irish Traveller)
- Sexual orientation
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All job applicants, employees and others who work for us will be treated fairly and will not be discriminated against on any of the above grounds.
Decisions about recruitment and selection, promotion, training or any other benefit will be made objectively and without unlawful discrimination.