PCC Traffic Information Consultancy - Your specialist in transport data collection and presentation
Telephone: 01926 650 330
For a competitive fee proposal please e-mail your full survey specification to email@example.com
Conditions of Contract (Page 1 of 2)
1. Methodology Statements and Fee Quotations
a. All methodology statements and fee quotations are based upon supplied and/or any specifications prescribed, by or on behalf of the client.
b. In the event of any material change to and/or inaccuracy in such information and/or specification, PCCTIC reserves the right to make such revisions to its statement/quotations as it shall deem necessary.
c. Subject to the provisions of a. and b. above, all PCCTIC quotations shall remain open for a period of 60 days from the dates borne by them.
2. Written Confirmation of Instructions and Payment Terms
a. PCCTIC reserves the right not to proceed with any survey or other instruction unless and until it has received full written instructions from the client, which must include the following:
1. An acceptance of PCCTIC’s fee quotation
2. The clients order or purchase order number
3. Where a third party is to be responsible for the payment of PCCTIC’s invoices, written confirmation thereof from the third party, including its acceptance of PCCTIC’s terms as to payment of its invoices. Note: The acceptance by PCCTIC that its invoices will be paid by a third party in any particular circumstance will be entirely at PCCTIC’s discretion.
b. Terms of payment for all PCCTIC invoices are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
3. Title and Confidentiality
a. All data, reports and other material of whatever nature and however procured by or on behalf of PCCTIC shall remain its sole property unless and until full payment of PCCTIC’s invoices in respect thereof shall have been paid in accordance with paragraph 2(b) above.
b. In the absence of the owners consent, PCCTIC agrees not to disclose any such material referred to in paragraph 3(a) above to any other party.
c. All information provided by you will be treated as confidential. Project and survey data will not be released to any third party without your permission. The above shall not apply to any information that is already in the public domain and which is otherwise unrestricted nor to information that we are required to disclose by law.
4. Abortive Costs
a. PCCTIC reserves the right to make a reasonable charge for the work carried out in preparation for a survey, where the agreed date or dates of which are in any way varied by or on behalf of the client, unless written notice in given to PCCTIC within at least 3 working days prior to the date or dates in question.
We shall be entitled to terminate the Contract where:
- You fail to make payment by the due date
- You commit any material breach of any of these Terms
- A receiver is appointed over any of your property or assets or you make an involuntary arrangement with your creditors or you become subject to an administration order or you go into liquidation (except for the purposes of an amalgamation)
- Reconstruction or other reorganisation
- You cease to carry on business.
6. Acceptance of Conditions
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein will be deemed from an agreement to use PCCTIC’s services.
7. Storage and Disposal
We comply with the Data Protection Act in relation to storage and disposal of confidential information and records. Unless specified as part of the contract, data sheets, interview forms and digital recording media are stored for a period of 6 months from the completion of a project. All other project related documents are stored for a period of 7 years.